7.2.10

Wardrobe Crush!!

My friend must have introduced me to ClaireInc. a while ago...
There's so much crappy vintage around these days for extortionate prices that I thought everyone should know about ClaireInc.
If your willing to pay abit more for them really unique, beautiful pieces then I'd definitely recommend you check out her site.

"If love at first sight were possible it would be my love for this woman, and her wardrobe!!"


Their Story
One-off GEMS, Inaccessible Designer Vintage, 80s & 90s, Buying, Selling, Trend forecasting, Styling & Sourcing, Cult Aussie & O/S designers, Original Jewels & Madcap sunnies, Fast & friendly service, Open 24/7!
Frumpy, Second-hand/Retro stereotypes, Hackneyed trends, Designer rip-offs, Rave Gear
Individual, Eclectic & Imaginative vintage, Designer Vintage Rarities, Bruce Weber, Norma Kamali, Sonia Rykiel, Ossie Clark & Celia Birtwell, Porcelain animal figures, Lea Stein, the collaboration of Charles Jourdan & Guy Bourdin, Tuxedo chocolates, Mala Brajkovic, New Zealand Fashion Week, Grey Gardens, Kathleen Turner, Nutjob key rings, Oversized Animal Jewels, Bags shaped like King Tutankhamun, and is not afraid to shy away from the music of Meatloaf

Some of my favourite pieces...



Hmmm soo Valentines is around the corner... if anyone out there really loves me - admirers, stalkers I don't care!
I would like these to appear on my doorstep on Sunday 14th!
*well its good to dream*

Check out her site - www.claireinc.com

P.s. my bday - June 17th for those who care hahaa! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment